Studio Hire – Ryde, New South Wales
In response to the COVID-19 event cancellations and the shift in our industry, we have focused our efforts on Live Streaming & Webinars.
Part of this adaptation has been the conception of our new studio! Purpose built with today’s health and safety scenario in mind. The studio satisfies social distancing requirements and provides complete isolation between talent and technical crew.
- Small online meetings,
- Live streams,
- Video Package Recordings, and
- Audio Recordings and Voiceovers.
On-site, we have 3 cameras – including 1 remote operated PTZ camera. An LED lighting system, including colour changing drape uplights. And a TV for showing presentations, company branding, “live crosses” or “live dial-ins” from guests.
Our studio has separate rooms for talent and event control staff with full communications systems between the rooms. This means complete isolation. We also strictly sanitise the studio between each session, from the floor to the doors, handles, microphones and chairs.
Half Day & Full Day Hires Available. Contact us to book NOW. Limited availability.
Who is our studio perfect for?
- Live Streams & Web Conferencing
- Schools – both staff and students looking to record classes, training & promotional material
- Training organisations
- Businesses looking to live stream and record special announcements & promotional material
- Training packages for staff to use at home.
- Individuals looking to record podcasts, music performances and utilise the space for other hobbies, YouTube videos or online streams.
- Located in Ryde, New South Wales – Near the M2, Lane Cove Road & Victoria Road.
- Multiple cameras and switching.
- Audio system including lapel microphones using Shure ULXD.
- Large TV for presentations and “live crosses”.
- Video conference system integration.
- Live streaming.
- Recording capability (Video & Audio) on-site.
- Supported with our large production equipment inventory on-site for specific requirements.
- High speed internet connection on-site – with redundancy/backup connections.
- Foldback TV’s and audio monitors.
- Communications system.