Live Stream to Zoom, Facebook, YouTube, your own branded site and more!
COVID-19 Live Streaming & Webinars Update
45 Productions have been working with clients to develop solutions to overcome the difficult situations we are all facing. Some of the options we are offering include:
– Video Conferencing
– Zoom Meetings & Webinars
– Online Webinars
– Live Streaming
– Filming and releasing video packages.
This means events can still proceed using high quality video, audio and interactive programs over the internet. People are offered an opportunity to be involved in the event, without face to face interaction.
We have recently put together a series of packages that outline potential options and inclusions for holding a Live Stream.
Get in touch with us to discuss how we can help you with ideas and solutions so you can still hold a successful event. Call on (02) 8378 5888 or email: email@example.com.
Stream to both the web, and projectors or screens at the venue.
– Lower thirds – for presenter names
– Integrated sponsor messages
– Interactive social media options – increased engagement
– Cost effective and additional value options
Sports Live Streams
– Custom team logo/graphics integration
– Live score board with animations
– Commentary options
– Ad breaks for sponsors or club event awareness
– Personalised animated transitions
– Optional slow motion replay unit
Outside Broadcast vehicles:
– Smaller Outside Broadcast (OB) vehicles.
– Quick and less intrusive setup for less time on site
– Specially designed modular system for OB Utes, perfect for remote sites and small spaces and smaller OB setups.
– Pre-built racks as well as flexible space for custom job requirements.
– Also, modular systems to make OB vehicles perfect for on-site post-production