Control 1,024 channels (2 universes) across 1 USB connection to a computer. Next generation features, a powerful processing unit and a strong aluminium enclosure make this unit the go-to device for DMX control from a computer.
Perfect for smaller shows that may only need two universes without the complexity of a network. Also features DMX recording and playback in standalone mode, and MIDI In/Out.
- Fully backward-compatible
- Dual, fully independent, DMX ports each with full RDM capability
- MIDI input and output ports (by special request)
- Package includes micro USB cable and break out cable (with DMX only, MIDI available on request)
- Standalone operation for unattended replay of 512 channel lighting shows
- One firmware version supports all features
- Aesthetically slim-profile, machined aluminium box
- True 1500V isolation separating all DMX ports from each other (protect your computer and each data line from surges)
- Internal frame buffering (preserve data integrity when computer is busy)
- Utilizes the FTDI chipset, (compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux etc.)
- Stores configuration and user data